Manage Banana Republic Card Online
The Banana Republic Card is a credit card that you can use to shop at Banana Republic or any of its affiliated stores: The Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta. You can manage your Banana Republic Card easily and conveniently by accessing your card account online. You can earn special rewards by using your Banana Republic Card every time that you shop at Banana Republic or one of its affiliates. You can redeem those awards at any Gap family brand store, and there are all kinds of special promotions and discounts that are only available to card members. Managing your account is easy with online access, allowing you to review your account activity, pay bills and check your rewards over the internet. About Banana Republic Banana Republic is a luxury clothing retailer with some 600 stores around the world. It is part of the Gap Inc family of clothing brands. How Can You Manage a Banana Republic Card Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a Banana Republic Card account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Banana Republic Cardmember Account Services webpage (see Related Link 2) and click on the button marked “Register,” in the box labeled, “New users.”
- Begin by entering your account number and clicking on the link marked “Continue.”
- Validate your card information and personal data and then click on the link marked “Continue.”
- Select your security questions and then click on the link marked “Continue.”
- Select your security image and then click on the link marked “Continue.”
- Complete the registration process and then you can view your account summary page and begin managing your account.
- Banana Republic Website: http://bananarepublic.gap.com/
- Banana Republic Cardmember Account Services Webpage: https://www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=br&accountType=plcc
- Banana Republic Card Account Information Page: http://bananarepublic.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=1304