AT&T Wireless Account Management
If you have a cell phone, smart phone or other device that uses AT&T Wireless service then it is very important for you to keep a sharp eye on your AT&T Wireless account! It can be easier than you think to use up all your minutes given the wide variety of types of minutes and services that an AT&T Wireless account provides. You do not want to exceed your monthly quota for minutes and data and end up paying high overage charges or ending up with late fees on your account. Luckily, it is easy to avoid these headaches by managing your AT&T Wireless Account online by going to the AT&T My Wireless website. Find out how and save yourself some money! What Is An AT&T Wireless Account? When you get a cell phone, smart phone or device that uses AT&T Wireless service then you will automatically get an AT&T Wireless Account that gives a certain number of minutes and a fixed amount of data to use per month. If you exceed these limits you may be charged steep extra fees. By managing your AT&T Wireless Account online you can check your account balance anytime to see your account usage as well as pay your bill, add a line, upgrade your service, change your rate plan, and use other services. How Do You Manage An AT&T Wireless Account Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a cell phone, smart phone, or device that uses AT&T Wireless service.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AT&T My Wireless website (related link 1 below), click "Get started" on the right to start registration. If you have already registered, jump to step 4.
- Select the type of account you have, such as "Wireless Account" for cell or smart phone, and then enter your wireless number.
- Enter your personal information and choose a password.
- Once you have registered, go to the AT&T My Wireless website (related link 1 below) again.
- Enter your wireless number and account password and click on the button marked "Log in."
- Choose the service you wish to use to manage your account: pay a bill, check account usage (number of minutes left for the month and so on), change your rate plan, upgrade your service and so on.
- AT&T My Wireless: http://www.att.com/mywireless