Activate A Canadian Tire Credit Card Online
The Canadian Tire credit card is issued by the Canadian Tire Corporation. As one of the divisions of the business operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Canadian Tire Financial Services operate a bank under Canada's Bank Act. The main purpose of issuing Canadian Tire credit cards is to provide customers with a new payment option that includes extra benefits from Canadian Tire. With worldwide acceptance and no annual fee, Canadian Tire credit cards are available in several kinds: Options MasterCard, Gas Advantage MasterCard, and Cash Advantage MasterCard. With the online service offered to customers, cardholders with online accounts can enjoy greater convenience as well as security. If you have received your new Canadian Tire credit card, you need to activate it before you can use it. You can activate your credit card online easily and quickly. After you activate it, you can use it to pay bills, buy goods and services and etc. About Canadian Tire Founded in 1922, the Canadian Tire Corporation operates an inter-related network of retailing businesses, including hard goods, automotive services, financial services, apparel and petroleum. It is one of the 60 largest publicly traded companies in Canada. How Can You Activate a Canadian Tire Credit Card Online?
- You need to have received your new Canadian Tire credit card with a security code.
- You need to provide some personal information which you will have supplied during the application for the card as verification information.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Canadian Tire Financial services website, and open the page for Online Card Activation (see related link 1 below).
- Enter your Canadian Tire credit card number, and the security code, which can be found on the back of the card, and click on "continue".
- Enter your personal information to verify your identity.
- Create a Personal Identity Number, or a PIN, to protect the security of your account.
- Once your Canadian Tire credit card has been activated, you can use it for your shopping at Canadian Tire, as well as check your account information at the Canadian Tire Financial services website.