Participate in the Chili's Guest Survey
In order to collect some useful suggestions and comments on their current service and help them further improve, Chili's has offered a guest experience survey at www.tell-chilis.com. Every customer who has something to share about their dining experience at Chili's is welcome to participate. You can take the survey online whenever and wherever you want at your own convenience within 4 days of your last visit to a Chili°Øs restaurant. By participating in the survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints or comments on the last Chili's restaurant at which you dined. After finishing the survey, you will be enrolled into a daily sweepstakes, in which $1,000 is offered as a thank-you gift from Chili's. About Chili's Chili's, also known as Chili's Grill & Bar, is a famous chain restaurant in the United States. It was founded in 1975 and is currently owned by Brinker International and operates worldwide. It has become a popular casual dining spot. How Can You Participate in the Chili's Guest Experience Survey?
- You need to have dined at Chili's recently and still have the receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet, and visit the website of Chili's guest experience survey within 4 days since you got your sales receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Have dinner at Chili's and keep your receipt.
- Visit the website of the Chili's guest experience survey, and choose the language in which you want to take the survey, English or Spanish(see related link 1 below).
- On the next page, enter the information printed on your receipt, including date, check number, survey code, total bill amount, and sever name, and click on "continue".
- As required, answer all the questions according to your dining experience at Chili's.
- Once all the questions are finished, you will be automatically enrolled into a daily sweepstakes. Try your luck to at winning a $1,000 prize!
- Chili's Guest Experience Survey: https://www.tell-chilis.com
- Chili's Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://ww5.empathica.com/sxml/chilisweb/chilisgemFran/rules/rules.htm