Submit Home Depot Paint Rebates Online
Do you have any plan of painting around the house sometime soon? If so, make sure to take advantage of Home Depot Paint Rebate that you can submit quickly and easily online. Save money when you shop for paint at America's favorite and most trusted home improvement store. This offer is good on a number of excellent paint, primers, stains and cleaners suitable for both interior and exterior use, such as Behr, Glidden and Flood. Once you buy paint, you can submit a rebate by mail or online for $5 or $20 back. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. What Is Home Depot Paint Rebate? Home Depot is offering rebates on interior and exterior house paint as well as primers and stains, and cleaners that you can submit by mail or online. Once you submit a rebate, you will get cash back mailed to you. You can get a $5 rebate for a one gallon bucket of paint and a $20 rebate for a five gallon bucket of paint. What's more, you do not have to submit a separate rebate for every single bucket. Only one submission is required per sales receipt. How Can You Submit A Home Depot Paint Rebate Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must still have the sales receipt of the paint you bought at Home Depot.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Home Depot Rebate Center website (related link 1 below).
- Select which brand of paint you bought at Home Depot, then click on the button marked "Continue."
- One the page of your brand, click on the button marked "Submit Your Rebates."
- Select the promotion that appears on your rebate form and complete the submission process.
- Home Depot Rebate Center website: http://www.homedepotrebates.com
- Home Depot Rebate Center FAQ: https://www.homedepotrebates.com/paperless/homedepot/faq.html