Office Depot Feedback Survey
The Office Depot Customer Survey is created by Office Depot to gather customer feedback on their products and services. Office Depot customers can participate in the survey online easily and quickly whenever and wherever they want to. By participating in the survey, customers can express their satisfaction or complaints about their most recent shopping experience at Office Depot. Also, Office Depot offers a $10 off coupon as a reward for every participant who has finished the survey questions.
About Office Depot Office Depot is the second largest retailer of office suppliers in the world with its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida. Founded in 1986, Office Depot supplies a wide variety of office supplies and products, such as computers, business machines, computer software office furniture, desktop tools, and many other related services such as copying, shipping, printing, document reproduction, computer setup and repair and etc. How Can You Participate in the Office Depot Customer Survey?
- You need to have bought something from Office Depot recently and still have your receipt, or have a survey invitation card from Office Depot, or have received an invitation email from Office Depot, all of which contain the invitation code for the survey.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Office Depot website, and open the page for customer survey (see related link 1 below).
- Indicate how you were directed to this survey: by invitation card, receipt, or invitation email, and then click on "Next".
- Select the date of your last shopping experience at Office Depot, and then click on "Continue".
- Follow the instructions, answering all the questions, such as what you bought at Office Depot, and how you felt during the shopping process.
- When all the questions are finished, you will get a $10 off coupon. Print it out for your next shopping trip to Office Depot, and remember it can only be used for purchases of more than $50.