Participate In RiteAid Pharmacy Survey
Have you recently given your patronage to Rite Aid store with receipt kept at hand? Would you like to receive a $3/$15 purchase coupon at Rite Aid? If the answer is yes, participate Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey online and receive your Rite Aid survey coupon easily. What Is Rite Aid And Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey? With over 4,780 stores opened, Rite Aid is known to be one of the largest chains of drugstores in the US. To know about customers' views about their products and services, Rite Aid is carrying out an online Customer Satisfaction Survey. To encourage customers' enthusiasm to participate in the survey, Rite Aid will provide $3 off to one's next $15 purchase at store for any customer who has completed the survey online. How To Participate Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey?
- You need to have a receipt with a 16 digits code on the front of the receipt from Rite Aid store.
- Your computer used to surf online needs to be connected well to a working printer, since the coupon given to you at the end of the survey has to be printed at once, neither saved or sent by email is permitted.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey web page (related link 1 below).
- Enter the 16 digits code on the front of your receipt from Rite Aid store, and start to participate the online survey.
- Once you complete the survey, you will receive your $3/$15 purchase coupon at Rite Aid, print your coupon immediately.
- Redeem your coupon at any Rite Aid store within 14 days of taking this survey, or else, your coupon will expire.