Join Super Savers Club To Enjoy Benefits
Do you like shopping for second hand items at thrift stores? What do you think of Savers? If you like it, it is recommended that you join the Super Savers Club to enjoy the more benefits. What Is The Super Savers Club? Savers is an well-known thrift store chain operating over 200 locations in the United States, Canada, and Australia. It is sometimes recognized as Value Village, or Village des Valeurs. Besides offering nice bargains, it contributes a lot to charity. Just as the slogan states, "Good deeds. Great deals." The Super Savers Club is the member loyalty program conducted by Savers. As a member, you can receive member-only coupons, advance notice of sales and promotions, special birthday offers, and more. How To Join The Super Savers Club Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a resident of the United States, Canada, or Australia who are at least 18 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Super Savers Club website (related link 1 below), click on the link labeled "Sign-up Today" at the bottom right corner.
- Enter your personal information as required, choose a password, then click on the button marked "SIGN ME UP!"
- Follow instructions to print out your confirmation.
- Take your confirmation to a participating store, a staff there will help you to get your Super Savers Club Card.
- Super Savers Club: http://www.supersaversclubcard.com
- Super Savers Club Terms And Conditions: http://www.supersaversclubcard.com/SaversClubRules.aspx