Participate in the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
The Popeyes Guest Experience Survey is a simple customer feedback questionnaire designed to help you let Popeyes know how you feel, so that they can improve their food, service and restaurant atmosphere. The survey is quick and easy to complete. All you need is a sales receipt from the last time you ate at Popeyes. By participating in the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the Popeyes restaurant at which you dined. By taking the survey, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a brand-new iPod or even a $1,000 prize! About Popeyes Popeyes is also known as the Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits restaurant chain. With more than 1,800 restaurants in 40 states in the U.S. and 21 other countries around the world, Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits is one of the world's favorite restaurants when it comes to great chicken and Cajun-style fries and gravy. How Can You Participate in the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a sales receipt from the last time you ate at a Popeyes restaurant.
- You must be over the age of majority in your country of origin (18 years of age in the USA, 16 in the UK).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey website at: www.tellpopeyes.com.
- Choose the language in which you would like to take the survey: English or Spanish.
- Enter the total amount of the cost of your meal along with the restaurant number, time and date of your meal. Consult the diagram on the webpage to see where this information is printed on your sales receipt.
- Click on the button marked "enter."
- Answer the survey questions.
- Enter your personal information to participate in the sweepstakes. Good luck!