Take part in the Survey of ACME Markets
The survey is organized by ACME Markets aiming to find out customers opinions and feeling about their visit to the market. By getting the feedback from its customers, ACME Markets can improve its services and products accordingly. Anyone who recently shopped at ACME Markets can take part in the survey by providing the survey code on their receipt. After taking part in the ACME Markets Survey, customers will be entered into a weekly drawing and will receive a chance to win $100. What’s more, by expressing their opinions and thoughts to ACME Markets, they may have a more pleasant shopping experience next time. About ACME Markets ACME Markets is a leading supermarket chain in the United States. Founded in as early as 1891, it is now part of SuperValu, a well-known retailing corporation which is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SVU and is a component of S&P 500. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, ACME Markets has 117 stores across the country. Its products include bakery, dairy, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, and so on. How Can You Take Part in ACME Markets Survey?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your survey code which can be found on your shopping receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of ACME Markets Survey at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Begin Survey” and enter in the text as it appears on the website. Then click “Next”.
- Provide your survey code from your receipt and click “Next”. Complete all the survey questions by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of ACME Markets Survey at related link 1.