Activate Bank of America CashPay Card
The Bank of America CashPay Visa Card is a kind of prepaid card which can receive payroll checks conveniently and cheaply. With the activation of the card, customers will have easy access to their account. It takes only a few simple steps to activate the card as long as customers provide accurate information about their card. After activating their Bank of America CashPay Visa Card, customers will be able to receive their payroll checks securely with low cost. What’s more, they can use the card in many places as long as Visa debit cards are accepted there. In addition, they will be able to manage their account 24 hours a day.
About Bank of America Bank of America is the second-biggest bank holding company of the country by assets and the fifth-biggest by total revenue. Founded in 1998, it is now publicly listed in many stock exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, Mexican Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, Tokyo Stock Exchange, etc. It is also a component of Dow Jones and S&P 500. Headquartered in North Carolina, the company employs 282,000 people worldwide, making over $115 billion annually. How Can You Activate a Bank of America CashPay Visa Card?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your card number and the expiration date of the card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Bank of America CashPay Visa Card at related link 1 below. Click on the link marked “Activate My Card” at the top of the web page.
- Enter your card number into required fields and choose its expiration date. Then click “Continue”.
- Complete the rest of the activation procedures by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to Bank of America CashPay Visa Card FAQ at related link 2.
- Bank of America CashPay Visa Card: http://www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Bank of America CashPay Visa Card FAQ: https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/CashPay/PRC384/CP384-T03-003/docs/faqProgram.htm
- Bank of America Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America