Reorder Bank of America Checks Online
Online check reorder is a service provided by Bank of America for their checking account holders, which allows Bank of America checking account holders to reorder checks online. By reordering checks online, you do not need to call up customer service and request new checks and then wait around for weeks until your checks show up in the mail. You just do it online with your home or office PC easily and conveniently whenever and wherever you want. It is totally at your own convenience. About Bank of America Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the world and is based on the United States, serving clients in over 150 countries. It has a relationship with 99% of America's Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the top 500 companies in the world. With over a century's banking experience, Bank of America provides financial services for customers around the globe. How does a Bank of America checking account holder reorder checks online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Bank of America checking account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Bank of America checks website (see Related Link 1 below).
- Choose your location from the drop down menu and then click the button marked "Go".
- Click on the link marked "Reorder checks".
- a. If you have already enrolled for Bank of America Online banking, just sign in to Online banking and select Reorder Checks on the Customer Service page. b. If you are not an Online banking customer, you need to enroll first. Click on the "enroll now" link and follow the instructions provided to finish the enrollment process. Then you can sign in to reorder checks online easily and quickly.