Benefits CalWIN Benefits Application
Benefits CalWIN is an online benefits resource that helps the people of California gain access to benefits for which they may be eligible. Users may browse the website to find information about different benefits programs. After finding a program that can help them, users can then apply for benefits in this program over the internet using their simple, straightforward online application system. The economy is slowly improving, but a lot of families are still having a tough time out there making ends meet and paying for essential things like food and medical treatment. Benefits CalWIN can help you if you are a legal resident of California in need of aid. The system is pretty easy to use and it may help you get the assistance that you need. About CalWIN Established in 2005 by the government of the State of California, CalWIN is an online real-time benefits resource that is part of the administration of different government aid programs. These programs include CalWORKS, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal, General Assistance, Foster Care, Employment Services and others. CalWIN is used in 18 California counties. How can you apply for benefits at Benefits CalWIN?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the State of California.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Benefits CalWIN website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the big blue button marked, “START HERE! See what options are available in your county.”
- Click on your county to see what benefits options are available there.
- You will be taken to a website that supports the administration of benefits programs in your county. If you wish to apply for benefits, click on the link marked, “Click Here,” in the section labeled, “Apply for Benefits.”
- You will be asked to create a User ID and Password. Create an account as directed by entering your personal information and choosing a User ID and Password.
- Apply for benefits as directed by the benefits website for your county.
- If you have any questions about using the Benefits CalWIN website, please refer to the Benefits CalWIN website Help page at related link 2 below.
- Benefits CalWIN website: http://www.benefitscalwin.org
- Benefits CalWIN website Help page: https://www.benefitscalwin.org/popups/HelpEnglish.aspx#SABHelp