Take the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
Bob Evans is currently asking customers of its popular chain of restaurants to participate in the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey. This survey is designed to measure how satisfied customers of Bob Evans restaurants have been with the food and service they received. By taking part in the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will be providing Bob Evans Restaurants with valuable information that will allow them to improve the food, service and general environment of their restaurants. Taking part in the survey is easy; the whole thing only takes a few minutes to complete. About Bob Evans Based in Columbus, Ohio, Bob Evans Restaurants have been a popular chain of establishments in the United States since the company was founded in 1953. The restaurants are known for the quality of their sausage and for offering country-style breakfast all day. Bob Evans also sells their sausage to grocery stores around the United States. How can you participate in the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have eaten at a Bob Evans restaurant recently and still have a receipt with a nine digit survey invitation code printed on the back of it.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction website at related link 1 below.
- Enter the nine digit survey invitation code that is printed on the back of your Bob Evans receipt into the required field and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the survey.
- For more information about the survey, please see the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey information page at related link 2 below.