Pay Council Tax Online
The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council Online Payment is a service provided by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council to all Bradford citizens. It allows Bradford citizens to pay Council Tax, Business Rates, Mortgage Accounts and Miscellaneous/Sundry Accounts as well as Housing Rent for Incommunities. By paying Council Tax online, you will save time and energy by avoiding going to the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council office during their business hours and waiting in line to be served. The online payment process is simple, fast and secure. About the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council is a division of the government of the city of Bradford which provides all kinds of social services, including information about adult services, business, children & young people, council & democracy, education, environment, highways, housing, the latest news and leisure & culture and much more for its citizens. How does a Bradford citizen pay Council Tax online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal resident of Bradford.
- You need to have your Council Tax Reference Number handy.
- You need to have a credit or debit card account which supports online payment.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council online payment website (see Related Link 1 below) and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Select "Council Tax" for the Type of Payment at the drop down menu. Fill out your Council Reference Number and the Amount to be paid into the required boxes.
- Enter your personal information, including name, email address and telephone number into the required boxes.
- Click the button marked "Continue".
- Follow instructions to finish the online payment process.