Enter Your Scratchers into Replay
California State Lottery now provides a New 2ND Chance Promotion for their players. Players can enter their eligible non-winning $5 Scratchers ticket codes into the replay game for another chance to win one of 315 ticket packs of Strike It Rich! Scratchers now until September 15th. There are in all nine weeks for the promotion and 3 packs of Strike It Rich! Scratchers tickets will be awarded once a week. By submitting your Scratchers ticket, you can enter the New 2ND Chance Promotion program hosted by the California State Lottery, which means that you will have a second chance to win one of 315 ticket packs of Strike It Rich! Scratchers to win $14,000. What is more, it is simple and easy to enter the program. About California State Lottery The California State Lottery is also known as California Lottery. It was created under the authorization of the California State Lottery Act of 1984 and it sold its first lottery tickets in 1985. The purpose of the lottery is to provide more money to schools without imposing extra taxes. There are 9 games currently, including Draw games, Daily 3, Daily 4, Daily Derby, Fantasy 5, SuperLotto Plus, Mega Millions, Hot Spot, and Scratchers. How can you enter your scratchers into replay at Californian State Lottery?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your non-winning scratcher ticket handy.
- You need to have a valid email address to create an account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the California State Lottery Replay website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Submit Your Ticket Here”.
- Click on the button marked “Create a new account”.
- Enter your email into the required box and confirm it, create a password for your account and confirm it, select a security question from the drop-down menu and answer the question, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process and the replay process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at related link 2.
- California State Lottery Replay: http://www.calottery.com/replay
- California State Lottery FAQ: http://www.calottery.com/contact-us/contact-us-faqs