Pay HM Courts & Tribunals Service
HM Courts & Tribunals Service is a division of the Ministry of Justice in the United Kingdom. It was founded on April 1, 2011 by merging Her Majesty's Courts Service with the Tribunal Service. HM Courts & Tribunals Service is responsible for the administration of the courts of England and Wales, the Probate service and tribunals in England and Wales and non-devolved tribunals in Scotland and Northern Ireland. If you have received a Court Fine from HM Courts & Tribunals Service, you can pay it online at the Dierctgov website. By paying HM Courts & Tribunals Service online at Directgov, you do not need to go to a HM Courts & Tribunals Service office during their business hours. You just make the payment by using your home or office PC. It saves your time and energy and it is easy, fast, safe and secure. About Directgov Directgov is an online service portal developed by the government of the United Kingdom to help people in England and Wales gain easy access to public services of all kinds. Whether you are searching for a job, an education, or a childcare provider, or you need information regarding your taxes, pension, or health services, Directgov has news you can use. How can you pay HM Courts & Tribunals Service online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a credit card or debit card which supports online payment.
- You need to keep your Notice of Fine handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the HM Courts & Tribunals Service online payment website (see Related Link 1 below).
- Click on the link marked "Pay your Court Fine online now using a credit or debit card".
- Enter the Division, Account number and Amount to pay into the required boxes. You can find the Division and Account number on your Fine Notice or Order. Then, click on the button marked "Make Payment".
- Enter your credit or debit card account information into the required fields and then follow instructions to finish the online payment process.
- HM Courts & Tribunals Service Online Payment Website: http://www.direct.gov.uk/payacourtfine
- Directgov Help Page: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Hl1/Help/index.htm
- Directgov Terms and Conditions: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/SiteInformation/DG_020455