Online ID Registration at Dish Network
Dish Network provides a service allowing customers to manage their subscription accounts over the internet. By registering one’s Online ID, a Dish Network subscriber can then log in and manage his or her account. The registration process only takes a few minutes to complete and is quite simple to do. By creating an Online ID at Dish Network, you will find it far easier and more convenient to access and manage your Dish Network account. You will be able to check the current status of your account, pay your bill, change account preferences or the details of your subscription, as well as make sure that all of your account information is current and correct. About Dish Network Dish Network is the second largest provider of satellite broadcast programming in the United States. The types of programming they offer include satellite television, audio programming and interactive television. They currently have about 14 million customers and over 24,500 employees. Dish Network is a Fortune 200 company and is based in Colorado. How can you register an Online ID at Dish Network?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Dish Network subscription and have your account information handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Dish Network website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link that is marked, “Create Online ID.”
- Enter your 16 digit account number or your 10 digit receiver number into the required fields. (You can find your account number on your monthly bill statement. You can find your receiver number on Dish Network System Info Screen on your television. You can reach this screen by pressing “Menu” twice on your remote control.)
- Complete the Online ID registration process as directed.
- Once you have created your Online ID and password, you may log in to your account and begin managing it.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the Dish Network Support page at related link 2 below.