Change Information through Employee Express
Employee Express is a system with which the Federal employees can initiate the processing of their discretionary personnel-payroll transactions electronically. It is an innovative automated system. You can make changes online to your personnel-payroll information through it. With the Employee Express system, you can save much time, it get rid of the need for filling and submitting forms by replacing them with user-friendly technology. And the system is very reliable, it has enhanced procedural checks for accuracy which are not available when using paper forms. What's more, you can access Employee Express anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to process changes or to review current information. About the Employee Express Employee Express system is one of the U. S. government system. It is to be used by authorized users only. The government subsidizes the computer systems to establish data and documents contained private information. And the Federal statutes will protect private information from this system. How to Change Personnel-payroll Information through Employee Express?
- You need to have a Login ID.
- You need to have an Employee Express Password.
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Employee Express website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your Login ID and Employee Express password, then click on the button marked "Sign In".
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the Employee Express FAQS at related link 2.