Activate TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Pharmacy Program aims to provide pharmacy benefit for eligible TRICARE beneficiaries including active duty and retired service members and Reserve Component members and their dependents. TRICARE chose Express Scripts to provide your home delivery, retail, and specialty pharmacy services. No enroll fee is required for the TRICARE Pharmacy Program. Once you are enrolled in the program, TRICARE Pharmacy Program offers qualified beneficiary comprehensive prescription drug coverage and 4 convenient ways of filling prescriptions with different copayments from which you can choose to make the most of the pharmacy benefit depending on your specific need.
About the Express Scripts Express Scripts is a Fortune 100 pharmacy benefit manager which provides information and treatment to individual customers as well as deal with drug plans for government agencies, companies, and unions and endeavors to makes the use of prescription drugs safer and more affordable for clients. Express Scripts handles millions of prescriptions each year through home delivery and at retail pharmacies. It has cooperated with TRICARE as the contractor to provide home delivery and retail network pharmacy services. How Can You Activate Express Scripts TRICARE Pharmacy Program?
- A computer with internet access.
- A sponser's ID number.
- A valid E-mail address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Express Scripts TRICARE Pharmacy Program website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked "activate your account".
- Fill your personal information into the required fields and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Activation of your online account does not guarantee eligibility for the TRICARE Pharmacy Program. Your eligibility is determined when you fill a prescription.
- For further information, refer to the Express Scripts TRICARE Pharmacy Program FAQ at related link 2.