Submit a Rebate Claim Online at Ford Online Rebate
Ford Motor Company has its own online rebate request center which helps its customers to submit rebate claims online easily and quickly. After customers submit their online claims, they will also receive rebate status updates through email. It takes about 6 weeks to receive a rebate check after submitting a claim online. By submitting a rebate claim online, you do not need to send the rebate form to Ford through the mail or go to a Ford location. You just submit your rebate claim online anytime and anywhere it is convenient for you. It is simple, easy and quick. About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, usually referred to as Ford for short, is an international automotive company that is based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Founded in 1903 by Henry Ford, now Ford is ranked as the second largest U.S.-based automaker and the fifth-largest in the world. Every year, Ford produces millions of automobiles. It has over 213,000 employees working at more than 90 plants and facilities all around the world. How can you submit a rebate claim online at Ford online rebate request center?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently used a Ford service.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Ford Owner Service website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Get Your Rebates. Click to Get Started”.
- Click on the small calendar to choose the date of service, enter your vehicle identification number into the required box, enter your dealer location or dealer name into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the rebate submission process.
- If you have any questions, you might refer to the Ford Owner Support page at related link 2 below.
- Ford Owner Service: http://www.fordowner.com/rebates
- Ford Owner Support: http://corporate.ford.com/owner-services/customer-support