Halifax Online Banking Registration
Halifax Online Banking is an internet resource allowing Halifax customers to gain access and manage their accounts from the convenience of their home or office computers. More than 3 million of Halifax customers are already using the online banking service. If you are a Halifax cardholder, you can register for Halifax Online Banking to enjoy the convenience of banking online. It's easy and only takes you about 5 minutes to complete. By registering for Halifax Online Banking, you will be able to manage your account and your details online. For instance, you will be able to transfer money between accounts, make your payment and view your transactions history and current balances. It will help you save time. In addition, you can also update your details at any time. It's safe and secure. About Halifax Halifax, founded in 1853, is UK's largest savings provider, whose parent company is the Lloyds Banking Group. The bank is named after the town of Halifax, West Yorkshire. With "A Little Extra Help" as its slogan, Halifax offers diverse products and services including savings, ISAs, loans, mortgages, insurance, credit cards, etc. How to Register for Halifax Online Banking?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your personal details such as your name, date of birth, postcode and email address.
- Your account details including your sort code and account number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Halifax website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the "Register" at the top right corner of the page and jump to the Halifax online banking registration page at related link 2.
- Enter the required details about yourself and your Halifax account, and create a password for your account.
- Read the terms and conditions and then click the check box to confirm that you've read and understood them.
- Enter your email address, select your marketing preference, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- You will receive a welcome letter with a username in the post, and then you will be able to sign in to Online Banking with the username and your password.
- For further information, refer to the Halifax Online Banking Help at related link 3.
- Halifax: http://www.halifax.co.uk
- Halifax Online Banking Registration: https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/a/registration/onlinepersonalregistration.jsp
- Halifax Online Banking Help: http://www.halifax.co.uk/onlinebankinghelp/onlinehelp.asp