Register for a MyCIGNA Account to Check Your Coverage
CIGNA provides convenient online services at myCIGNA for their customers. Customers who enroll or participate in a CIGNA Health Plan, or in a CIGNA Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan, or are covered by another family member’s CIGNA plan can register for a myCIGNA account to manage their accounts over the Internet. By registering for a myCIGNA account, you can manage your CIGNA plans over the Internet, with services that include finding your account balance, checking your plan coverage, getting claim status, searching for a doctor, and upgrading your profile and more. What is more, it is simple, easy, quick and convenient to register for a new account online.
About CIGNA CIGNA is an international health care management company which is based in the United States. It was founded by the merger of the Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and the Insurance Company of North America in 1982. Now its business has expanded all over the world. The products of CIGNA include health plans, group disability, life and accident insurance, and disability and workers’ compensation case management. How can you register for a myCIGNA account to manage your CIGNA plans online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a CIGNA customer and have your customer ID handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the CIGNA website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “REGISTER NOW”.
- Enter your first name, last name, address, city and zip code into the required boxes, select your date of birth and state from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Confirm your identity and click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Create a user ID and a password for your account and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Review your information and then click on the button marked “SUBMIT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at related link 2.