Become an Independent Courier for Hermes
Hermes, the United Kingdom’s largest national network of home delivery independent couriers, has positions available for people who would like to become courier. By going to the Hermes website, you can apply to become an independent courier and join the Hermes team by giving some personal information and submitting it to the company. Hermes is the largest and most successful independent courier company in the United Kingdom and they are interested in taking on new independent couriers. If you have a valid UK driving license and your own automobile, you can easily and quickly apply for a courier position online at the Hermes website. The application is easy to fill out and you could get yourself a new job earning extra money very soon. About Hermes Hermes is the biggest home delivery courier company in the United Kingdom, delivering 115 million parcels and packages a year. The company has over 7,000 couriers in their delivery network. They offer a wide variety of delivery solutions to make home delivery convenient for customers, such as next-day delivery, SMS alerts, and real-time parcel tracking. The company is owned by delivery industry giant, Otto GmbH. How can you become a freelance independent courier for Hermes home courier?
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid UK driving license.
- An automobile.
- A secure storage space for parcels to be delivered.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Hermes website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page marked “I would like to be a Courier”.
- Enter you name, address, phone number, email address, driving license number, type of vehicle, type of storage space, and additional information into the required spaces. Then click on the button marked “send”.
- Complete the application process as directed.
- For further information about pursuing a career as a Hermes independent courier, please see the Hermes Careers Recruitment website at related link 2 below.