Activate Your Green Dot Prepaid Card
The Green Dot Prepaid Card is widely accepted all around the world. As a prepaid Visa and debit MasterCard Card, the Green Dot Prepaid Card will have nothing to do with your credit. It provides you with easy access to all ATMs. The Green Dot Prepaid Card online activation allows you to activate the card in seconds, which saves you much trouble waiting in the line. Using the Green Dot Prepaid Card online activation service is a simple, quick and secure way to activate your card. Just after a few procedures, you are able to enjoy all the convenience offered by the prepaid card. It is widely accepted in most business districts, including Kmart, 7-Eleven and Walgreens, etc. About the Green Dot The Green Dot is also known as Green Dot Corporation, which is one of the US prepaid Master Card and Visa cards issuers. More than 50,000 retail stores say yes to the Green Dot's products, offering its customers an easy way to use the cards. Because the Green Dot Prepaid Card is a prepaid card, so it won't be necessary for its owner to pass a credit check to get one card, and having the card won't build credit history as well. How Can You Activate the Green Dot Prepaid Card?
- A computer with internet access.
- A registered Green Dot Prepaid Card, which is in your Green Dot package.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the related link 1 below, enter your card information as required. You should fill in the blanks with 16-digit personalized card number, last 4 digits of social security number, and the code shown in the box below. Meanwhile, the expiration date and digit security code are also requested. If you have troubles finding those numbers, check the instructions in your Green Dot package. Press “Next” after your completion.
- Confirm your personal information, and finish the rest activation steps.
- For further information, refer to Green Dot Prepaid Card FAQ at related link 2.