Manage your npower accout online
My npower is npower's online account management system which allows npower customers to conduct npower account activities over the internet. If you sign up at My npower, you can enjoy the benefits they provide, including meter reading reminders, paperless billing, secure online payments, energy tracker, smart priority queue and more. By signing up for My npower, you can opt for paperless billing as well as avoid receiving estimated bills by asking for automatic reminders to check your meter. After signing up, you can also pay your bills online. It is completely secure and convenient. You can conduct these activities whenever and wherever you want.
About Npower Npower, officially known as RWE Npower, is a gas and electric power provider in the United Kingdom. They own and operate a wide range of coal, natural gas, oil and other power plants all over the UK providing for the energy needs of over 6 million customers. How can you sign up for My npower to manage an npower account online?
- You need to have a computer with internet.
- You need to keep your npower account number which you can find on the top right of your bill handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the npower Manage my account website (see link one in the Related Links) and then click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Fill in your login details into the required fields.
- If you want to receive npower special offers, news about competitions and other exclusive content by email, you can tick the box as instructed.
- Fill in your account information in the required fields, indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click the button marked “Continue” and then follow instructions to finish the sign up process.
- After you have finished signing up, you can sign in to manage your npower account online.
- Npower Manage My Account Website: https://www.npower.com/mynpower
- Npower FAQ: https://customerservices.npower.com/app/answers/list/
- My Npower Terms and Conditions: http://www.npower.com/Home/MyNpower/TermsAndConditions/Paperless-bills/index.htm