Orange (UK) Phone Online Activation
Customers who have received their new mobile phone and SIM card from Orange are required to activate it. With the online activation done, you can instantly start using your new phone and discover more fun and benefits. It will take about 6 to 8 minutes for you to finish your Orange mobile phone activation. To activate your new Orange mobile phone at the website of Orange, all you need to do is following the instruction and fill in all the information that is required. After the activation, you can start using your new Orange mobile phone right away. During the activation, you can also choose to transfer your existing number. About Orange Orange, the brand for the mobile network operator and internet service provider subsidiaries of France Télécom, is the fifth largest telecom operator of the world. Founded in 1994, it has now more than 210 million customers in the world. As a member of the FreeMove mobile phone alliance, it provides mobile network services to more than 35 countries. How Can You Activate an Orange (UK) Phone Online?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to have received your new Orange (UK) mobile phone and the SIM card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the webpage of Orange (UK) Phone Activation at related link 1 below.
- Enter your SIM number and click “Next”.
- In the next page, fill in all the blanks as required, and click “Activate” to finish your activation.
- You can get help when you have problems with the activation at link 2 below.
- Visit the homepage of Orange (UK) for more details at related link 3.
- Orange (UK) Phone Activation: http://www.orange.co.uk/activate
- Orange (UK) - Help: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal
- Orange (UK) - Homepage: http://www.orange.co.uk