Enroll in Online Banking with Regions Bank
Regions Bank, a major banking corporation in the American South, offers a service to its customers that allows them to enroll in an online banking program. Any person that has a Regions Bank personal, small business, or commercial account can enroll in online banking by simply verifying one’s account information online and then creating an online ID and password. The enrollment process is easy and only takes a minute or two to complete. By enrolling in online banking with Regions Bank, you will be able to handle all kinds of routine banking chores simpler and more conveniently than ever before. You will be able to get online and check your account balance and recent account history, pay your bills over the internet, keep your account information current and correct, and much more. It is a great way to make staying on top of your financial affairs easier. About Regions Financial Corporation Established in 1971, and based in Birmingham, Alabama, Regions Financial Corporation offers personal, small business and commercial banking services as well as securities, brokerage and mortgage and insurance products. The company currently operates 2,000 branch banks in 16 states, primarily in the American South. It also has 2,400 ATMs around the country. How can you make managing your money easier by enrolling in online banking with Regions Bank?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- You must have a bank account with Regions Financial Corporation.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Regions Bank website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked, “Enroll for Online Banking,” that is located at the upper right hand of the webpage in the section that is labeled, “Online Banking Login.”
- Review the introductory material regarding online banking enrollment and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Indicate the type of account that you have and then indicate whether your account is a Personal or Business account. Next, choose how you wish to verify your account: using your ATM Check Card or using your Customer Number. Then, enter your Social Security Number and account information. Finally, click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Choose an online ID and password and then continue with the enrollment process.
- Complete the online banking enrollment process as directed.
- If you have questions about Regions Bank or the services its website offers, please refer to the Regions Bank FAQ page at related link 2 below.