Sign up for Free Email from ATT.net Online
AT&T’s online internet services division, ATT.net offers its customers a special service that allows them to sign up for a free email account. As long as the customer’s computer has an IP address based in the United States, he or she can get a free email account from ATT.net. This service was previously called SBCglobal, formed out of a merger between AT&T and Yahoo. Everyone needs an email address to keep in touch with friends, family and co-workers. By signing up for a free email account from ATT.net online, you will be getting a terrific email service that includes chat, text messages to mobile devices, free e-cards and more. Signing up is easy to do and the whole thing is completely free of charge. About AT&T AT&T is one of the world’s largest telecommunications and telephone corporations. It is the largest mobile and landline service provider in the United States and has operations in a number of countries. AT&T was founded in 1983 and has its world corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The company employs over 250,000 people around the world. How can you sign up for a free email account from ATT.net online?
- A computer with internet access.
- An IP address in the United States of America.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AT&T ATT.net homepage website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link in the upper right hand corner of the page that is marked “Sign Up”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign Up Now”.
- Set up your account and complete the sign up process as instructed.
- If you have any questions about using AT&T email or about ATT.net services, please refer to the AT&T eSupport website at related link 2 below.
- AT&T ATT.net homepage website: http://www.sbcglobal.net
- AT&T Support website: http://www.att.com/esupport/serviceInterstitial.jsp?return-path=%2Fesupport%2Fmain.jsp%3FApp_ID%3DPBY%26App_ID%3DPBY%26memberID%3D%26cv%3D102&App_ID=PBY