Sprint Order Online Status Check
Sprint currently offers an online service to its customers that allows them to quickly check on the delivery status of anything that they have ordered from Sprint. Any phone or phone accessory order can be checked on by simply entering the order number into their online order status check service. Order status can only be checked 24 hours after the order has been placed. Checking on the delivery status of your order from Sprint over the internet is definitely a lot easier than calling them up and waiting to ask a Sprint customer representative to do it for you. All you need is your order number and you can see the status of your order instantly. The service is very easy to use and will accurately let you know how soon you can expect to receive your goods. About Sprint Founded in 1937, Sprint has a long history in the American telephony industry. It currently operates the third largest wireless telecommunications network. The company serves 55 million customers. Sprint is also a global internet company, forming part of what can be called the “backbone” of the internet. They also provide the largest wireless broadband network in the United States. How can you check the status of a Sprint Order online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have your Sprint order number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Sprint online order status checking website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your Sprint order number into the required field, including the dashes between the numbers. Please bear in mind that some order numbers also include the letter “O.” After entering your Sprint order number, click on the button marked, “Go.”
- Review your order status check results.
- If you have any questions about Sprint or using Sprint products and services, please refer to the Sprint Support website at related link 2 below.