Submit A Staples Easy Rebate
Staples Easy Rebate is a program in which customers can get their rebates online for their purchases from Staples, and the program also offers customers help like employees' assist and telephone hot line to ensure the rebates. The rebate program is not like coupon codes; customers will not get discount on the items, instead they receive money if they submit for the rebate after the purchase. By submitting a Staples Easy Rebate, customers can get a refund check which they can save up or they can buy something else. The amount of money is well worth the amount the purchase demands. Moreover, if customers file for their rebate timely, i.e., right after they make purchases, they will be more likely to get their money back early. About Parago,Inc. The program of Staples Easy Rebate is supported by Parago, Inc. which provides a large variety of rewards programs, including rebates and incentives, through technology to promote marketing for companies. It has established business relationship with Fortune 500 companies. How To Submit A Staples Easy Rebate?
- A computer with internet access.
- Customers should make a purchase first and then file for their rebates.
- If the products are marked with the icon of "easy rebate", you can submit for the rebate online, otherwise you have to file for the rebate by mail.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit Staples Easy Rebates webpage at related link 1 below.
- Choose the correct location in which you make the purchase by clicking the corresponding hot word. If the products were bought from the store, keep the receipt until the rebate has been validated, get the rebate redemption form ready and click "Start Now" to continue. Enter the requested information, including the rebate offer number and Easy Rebate ID, from the redemption form and click "Next" to continue. If you bought the products in the other three ways, the information you should enter includes your 10-digit order number, your rebate offer number, and the ship to zip code, and then you can click "Next" to finish the whole process.
- If you want to know more information, refer to the homepage of Staples at related link 2 below.