Activate a phone with Straight Talk
Straight Talk is a no-contract cell phone service provided by TracFone Wireless. It has two no-contract plans, namely, the "ALL YOU NEED" plan and the unlimited plan to meet the needs of different customers. By providing their phone details and personal information, customers will be able to activate their phone with Straight Talk and enjoy the convenient services it offers. After activating their phone with Straight Talk, customers will be able to manage their phone conveniently and safely. What's more, they can choose from the two no-contract plans based on their personal needs. About TracFone Wireless Inc. TracFone Wireless Inc. is a major provider in the prepaid cellphone services industry. Founded in 1996, it has been expanding fast and currently it operates in America, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands with more than 400 employees. TracFone Wireless is part of América Móvil, a top 5 mobile network operator with nearly 150,000 employees and 246 million subscribers. What's more, it is publicly listed in many stock markets such as the New York Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ Stock Market, and so on. How Can You Activate a Phone with Straight Talk?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your phone details and personal information.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Straight Talk at related link 1 below. Then click on the section marked "ACTIVATE/REACTIVATE" at the top of the website.
- Choose the way you would like to activate your phone (3 options). Then click "Continue".
- Provide your phone details (Serial Number/MEID/DEC), zip code, and Service Pin/Credit Card information. Then log in to your account with your email and password. Create one if you don't have an account.
- Activate your phone by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the Straight Talk FAQ at related link 2.