Participate in Tell the Bell Survey Online
Tell the Bell is the customer survey opened by Taco Bell to collect customers’ feedbacks and comments on the food and services provided in any participating Taco Bell restaurant. The survey is accessible via telephone, the internet and mobile phone. By participating the survey online, you can take your time and get it done wherever you are as long as with access to the internet. By telling Taco Bell about your visit to any participating restaurants and finishing all the survey questions, you will be enrolled in the sweepstakes, in which every participant has a chance to win an iPad 2 for free. The survey can be done in either English or Spanish, and no purchase is necessary for participation. About Taco Bell Taco Bell is a chain of fast-food restaurants in the United States. Founded in 1962, it is now a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, with its headquarter in Irvine, California. With over 5,800 restaurants in the States, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year. You can find the Mexican food you are looking for in Taco Bell, such as tacos, quesadillas, burritos, nachos, and other special items including the “Value Menu” items. How Can You Take Part in Tell the Bell Survey?
- You need to have a Taco Bell receipt.
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal resident in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Taco Bell at related link 1 below.
- Click the link in purple saying “Tell the Bell”.
- In the next page, select the language you want to use during the survey between English and Spanish.
- As required, enter the store number from the receipt, and click “Next”.
- Then in the new page, you will see a short instruction about the survey. After reading, click “Next” to continue.
- Make response to the survey questions, and leave your contact information including your name and phone number.
- By clicking “Next”, you have finished the online survey. If you are the lucky dog in the sweepstakes, you will be contacted by the number you have provided.
- Read the official rules for more details at related link 2 below.
- Visit the welcome page of Tell the Bell at related link 3.