Apply For A TJX Rewards Credit Card
The TJX Rewards Credit Cart is specially issued by GE Money Bank for purchases at TJX stores. The first time you use a TJX Rewards credit card to buy things, you can get 10% off the price. When you do shopping in TJX stores, each one dollar you spend will earn you 5 points and if you have a TJX Rewards Master Card, you'll earn points on every purchase at a rate of 1 point per dollar. There are no constrains on the quantity of points you can have. Every time the points add up to 1,000, a $10 TJX Rewards certificate will be earned automatically. With a TJX Rewards Credit Cart, you will also be informed of exclusive sales, discounts and financing options in the whole year. In addition, no annual fees will be charged, the late payment fees are low, and the users will bear 0% fraud liability. About TJX Evolving from a discount department store, the TJX companies, Inc. has grown to be the largest off-price department store chain in the USA, with its major divisions including T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods in the USA, Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls and STYLESENSE in Canada, and T.K. Maxx and HomeSense in Europe. How to apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card online?
- A computer with internet access and a valid e-mail address.
- No bankruptcy history and seriously delinquent accounts.
- Be at least 18 years old and a valid security number is a must.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the TXJ Rewards webpage (related link 1 below)and click the button "Get a Card"to go to the application webpage.
- Click the button "Apply Now" and go to the "Apply" step.
- Fill the information requested into the required fields and pay attention to the parts of "Optional Card Security" and "Important Information". After completing the blanks, click "Accept & Submit" to the next step.
- Make sure that the information you provide is correct and current and then continue.