My Verizon Picture and Video Service Sign up
Verizon Wireless offers a service to its customers that allows them to manage their Verizon account over the internet. The service, which is called My Verizon, gives users access to all kinds of online services, such as the ability to check minutes and messages, purchase ringtones, change or reset your voicemail password. You can also access services like free picture and video messaging. Signing up for a My Verizon account is the best, easiest, and most convenient way to manage your Verizon Wireless account. It gives you complete access and control over your account anytime you need it. Just get online; the sign up process only takes a moment. Once you are done, you can start taking advantage of all the My Verizon services, including free picture and video messaging. About Verizon Wireless With over 108 million subscribers, Verizon Wireless is the largest mobile network operator in the United States. The company, which is based in New Jersey, is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications, a global and broadband communications corporation. Verizon Communications was founded in 1983, as Bell Atlantic, one of the “baby bells” created by the breakup of AT&T. How can you sign up for My Verizon?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Verizon Wireless phone number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Verizon Wireless Picture and Video Messaging website at related link 1 below.
- Run your mouse over the tab labeled, “My Verizon” at the top of the page and click on the link marked, “Sign In/Register.”
- Click on the button marked, “Register.”
- Enter your Verizon mobile number into the required field and then click on the button marked, “Next Step.”
- Set up your profile, create a password and complete the registration process as instructed.
- Manage your account and take advantage of My Verizon services like free picture and video messaging as you choose.
- If you have any questions about using My Verizon or any of the Verizon Wireless services, please refer to the Verizon Wireless Support website at related link 2 below.