Apply For A Walmart Credit Card online
Walmart credit card is one of the easiest ways to pay for your purchases at any Wal-Mart Stores, SAM's Club, Neighborhood Market and on Walmart.com. Walmart Credit Card offers you flexibility and many great benefits. There is no annual fee and $0 fraud liability. You can enjoy big savings with credit card purchase. If you purchase at Walmart.com of $100 or more with your Walmart Credit Card on the day you successful open your new account online, you can get $20 back into your account. When you enroll in electronic statements online, you'll get your free monthly FICO Score. Walmart Credit Card can also be used at participating in Walmart gas station and help you save 10'È per gallon as discount.
About Walmart Walmart, founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, is one of the largest American multinational chains of large discount department store and warehouse store, which operates in 15 countries with 8,500 stores worldwide. It is also the largest grocery retailer in the US. How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card Online
- A device with Internet access.
- You need to have an existing Walmart.com account before online credit card application, if not, please create your Walmart.com account first before application.
- You need to provide necessary personal information including your Social Security Number during application process.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Walmart Credit Card Online Center website (related link 1 below), click on "apply now" link under "Walmart Credit Card Quick Links".
- If you already have a Walmart.com account, enter your email address and password, then click "sign in & apply". If you don't have an account, click "create &apply", register first and complete credit card application process.
- Enter your personal information as required, including your full name, address, date of birth and Social Security Number, click "accept and submit" to see whether you are approved.
- If you were approved, your account will be available to use immediately before receiving your card.