Sign Up to Send Money to People Online with Xoom
Xoom offers a service online that allows customers to sign up for a free Xoom account. This account may be used to send money over the internet to friends and family. The service is easy and signing up for a Xoom account is simple. The enrollment process only takes a minute or two and the service is quite convenient when you need to send money to someone quickly. By signing up for a Xoom account at Xoom.com, you will be able to quickly and conveniently send money over the internet to friends and family no matter where you are. The service is easy to use and signing up for a Xoom account is totally free. Xoom service allows you to send money to thirty different countries and the currency exchange rates are fixed and reasonable. About Xoom Established in 2001 and based in San Francisco, Xoom is a corporation that provides a service to customers allowing them to send money transfers over the internet. Customers can send money to many different countries and regions, including the Philippines, India, Latin America, North America, Europe, Australia, and South Africa. In 2011, the Wall Street Journal recognized Xoom by placing it on the paper’s annual “Next Big Thing” list. How can you sign up at Xoom.com to send money to friends and family online with Xoom?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email account.
- You must have a bank account or some kind of credit or debit card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Xoom website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the big green button marked “Sign Up Now for FREE.”
- Enter your country of residence, name and email address into the required fields and then choose a password. Next, enter your telephone number and click on the big green button marked, “I agree, create a free account.”
- Complete the registration process and enter your payment information to set up a way to send money to someone using Xoom.
- If you have any questions about Xoom or using its services, please refer to the Xoom Help Center webpage at related link 2 below.