Take part in Humana Medicare Rewards
Humana Medicare Rewards is a kind of health plan developed by Humana. It aims to help people improve their health. Anyone who takes part in the Humana Medicare Rewards program can get certain rewards by completing any 5 preventive healthcare activities such as flu shot, pneumonia or hepatitis B shot, mammogram, bone mass osteoporosis test, prostate cancer screening, etc. After taking part in the Humana Medicare Rewards program, you will be able to get many rewards. For example, you may get 5 individual $10 gift cards for gas, food, movies, and so on. About Humana Humana is a leading brand in the managed health care industry. Founded in 1961, it has been growing quickly and now it is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HUM and is also a component of S&P 500. Headquartered in Kentucky, the company currently employs 40,000 people, making $36.5 billion annually. How Can You Take Part in Humana Medicare Rewards?
- A computer with Internet access.
- A Humana account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Humana Medicare Rewards at related link 1 below. Click on the button marked “Log in and find out more about the program” at the bottom left of the web page.
- If you have a Humana account, enter your user ID and password into required fields. If you have not registered for Humana, click on the button marked “Register” to become a member of Humana.
- Finish any 5 preventive healthcare activities of the Humana Medicare Rewards program to get your rewards.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Humana Medicare Rewards at related link 1.