AVON Representative Online Account Registration
Youravon.com is the website specially for Avon representatives. As the world’s largest direct-seller of beauty and related products, Avon markets to its customers in over 140 countries all over the world via the 4.9 million independent sales representatives. Developing and manufacturing the most well-known and trusted beauty products such as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques Hair Care, Avon Naturals, and Avon Wellness, etc., Avon has its goals of becoming a corporation which understands and satisfies the beauty needs of women all over the world. As a representative of Avon, you had better register for an online account at Youravon.com, with which you can get better and more convenient access to your representative account, and keep yourself informed of the latest news of Avon. Joining the online community provided by Avon with a plentiful wealth of resources, you can maximize your experience as an AVON representative. About Avon Products Avon Products is a manufacturer and seller of personal care products in the United States. Founded in 1886, it has multinational operations in more than 140 countries in the world. With 6.4 million representatives, it is the largest direct selling enterprise in the world, and the fifth-largest beauty company as well. As a multi-level marketing company, it uses both brochures, and door-to-door sales people, or “Avon ladies” to advertise its products. Though it is headquartered in New York City, the largest market of Avon Products is in Brazil now, following by the United States. How Can You Register for an Online Account as an Avon Representative?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some of your personal information as a representative, such as the District Number, your eight-digit account number, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Youravon.com at related link 1 below.
- Click “Register Now”.
- In the next page, enter your District Number, account number, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and click “Continue”.
- Click the radio button next to Accept after viewing the terms and conditions, and click “Continue”.
- Create your password, and set up your password hints. By clicking “Continue”, your registration is finished.
- Get help when you need at related link 2 below.
- Get more information about AVON company at related link 3.
- Youravon.com: http://www.youravon.com
- Youravon.com - Help: http://www.youravon.com/REPSuite/preLoginHelp.page?id=login
- About Avon: http://www.avoncompany.com/aboutavon/index.html