Get Your Credit to Help You Get Started
Orange phone comes with credit included to help their customers to get started straight away. Customers can grab their new phone and SIM card, enter their phone information and follow 2 easy steps to get their credit online. This will make it easier for you to get started on Orange’s convenient pay as you go on plan. By getting your credit online, you do not need to go to any Orange store to buy credit just to try out your new phone. You can access your starting credit online whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. It is simple, easy and quick to get your credit online. Once you get your credit, you can start making calls. This service basically gives you a little credit on your phone to start with so you can begin using it right out of the box. You can use it to make phone calls, or buy games, or buy other products that Orange offers. About Orange Orange is an international telecommunications corporation which is based in France. It was founded in 1994 and is a subsidiary of the France Telecom group. It represents the flagship brand of the France Telecom group for their mobile, landline and Internet businesses. With over 220 million customers, Orange has become one of the world’s leaders in providing telecommunication services to international companies globally. How can you get your Orange credit online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have an Orange phone.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Orange Get Your Credit website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “get started”.
- Enter your Orange phone number, your SIM number, and your IMEI number into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “next”.
- Follow instructions to finish step 2 and then complete the whole process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Orange Help & Support page at related link 2.
- Orange Get Your Credit: http://www.orange.co.uk/getmycredit
- Orange Help & Support: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/