Join the Free Cell Phone & Minutes Program
The SafeLink Wireless Free Call Phone & Minutes Program is an assistance program for low-income families. Only qualified persons and families can apply for the program. Whether you are qualified or not depends on the State you live in. But in general, you may qualify if you are already a participant in other state or federal assistance programs or your total household income is at or below poverty guidelines, no one in your family has Lifeline Service right now, and you have a valid United States postal address. By applying for the SafeLink Wireless Free Call Phone & Minutes Program, you will receive 250 free minutes every month for local and national long distance calls, texting and more. There are no bills, contracts, credit checks or hidden fees. This program may be a real help in allowing you to stay connected with the world without spending anything. About SafeLink Wireless and TracFone Wireless SafeLink Wireless is a brand of service provided by TracFone Wireless. SafeLink Wireless offers a free cell phone and a limited number of voice minutes each month for low-income families, but only one member in the family can apply for the service. It is funded by the Universal Service Fund. TracFone Wireless is a prepaid wireless phone service provider which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1996. How can you apply for the SafeLink Wireless Free Cell Phone & Minutes Program?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be qualified for the application.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the SafeLink Wireless Free Cell Phone & Minutes Program website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your zip code into the required box and then click on the button marked “GO”.
- Click on the button marked “Apply”.
- Enter your name and address into the required boxes, choose the answer for the security question, enter your contact information and confidential information into the required boxes, fill out the form, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the application process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at related link 2.
- The SafeLink WireLess Free Call Phone & Minutes Program: http://www.safelink.com
- The SafeLink Wireless FAQ: https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/program_info/faq/faqOverview